Apple has released the client and server updates for Apple Remote Desktop. Both are now available on the App Store. For official information of the server update, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5896?viewlocale=en_US.
New features include:
- Support for OS X Mavericks
- A shared clipboard which allows automatic copy and paste between local and remote computers
- Improved support for Mac systems with multiple displays or multiple IP addresses
- Enhanced multi-observe with gesture support for swiping between screens
- Output of remote UNIX commands is no longer truncated
The client update documentation is at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5896?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US.
krypted October 24th, 2013
Posted In: Mac OS X, Mac OS X Server, Mac Security, Mass Deployment
Apple Remote Desktop, apple remote desktop 3.7, ARD, compatible, errors, mavericks, update