Jamf Pro 9.101 Now Available
Jamf is proud to announce zero-day support for macOS High Sierra, iOS 11, and tvOS 11 with the release of Jamf Pro 9.101. In addition to compatibility for all of Apple’s fall operating systems, Jamf Pro 9.101 also includes new features that include the latest payloads, restrictions and MDM commands.
Highlights of what’s new:
macOS High Sierra
- Zero-touch provisioning of Mac devices with the Apple File System (APFS)
- Cisco Fast Lane quality of service (QoS) support for apps
- New security settings and configurations
- New restrictions, including the ability to defer software updates for up to 90 days
- An MDM command to upgrade non-DEP supervised devices to iOS 11
- New restrictions, including AirPrint, manual VPN settings and systems app deletion
- Defining Home screen layout on an Apple TV
- Showing or hiding specific tvOS apps
- Restricting tvOS media content and ability to modify device name
- Setting passwords for Apple TV devices to share automatically to specific iPads
Healthcare Listener enhancements and more
In addition to providing pre zero-day support for Apple’s upcoming operating systems, Jamf Pro 9.101 extends the power of the Healthcare Listener to add support for tvOS by making the remote wipe command available for Apple TV devices. Further, Jamf Pro 9.101 includes a new API for Lost Mode, new settings for re-enrollment, and security enhancements for the deployment of in-house iOS apps.
You can download Jamf Pro 9.101 through Jamf Nation in the “My Assets” page. If you’re using a hosted version at jamfcloud.com, the upgrade will be done automatically. If you regularly schedule your upgrade, please contact your Account Representative, Rachel Kjos, at email@example.com to schedule your upgrade.
For more information on this release, download the release notes. If you have any questions about this release or anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out.
krypted September 12th, 2017
Posted In: JAMF