About Apple Configurator 1.4.1 is now out, to complement iOS 7.0.3 and OS X 10.9 Mavericks. Configurator 1.4.1 is available from the Updates tab of the Mac App Store and requires OS X Mountain Lion or later, as well as iTunes 11.1 or later.
What’s new in Configurator 1.4.1
• Options to configure which Setup Assistant steps display during device setup
• Fixes an application quitting issue that could occur when saving a profile with invalid options
• No longer removes Mobile device management (MDM) enrollment profile from a supervised device when refreshing it
• Fixes creation of Font profiles for iOS 7
• Renames the Supervision Profile which appears on devices to Configurator Trust Certificate. For more information, see this article.