MacTech just announced MacTech Pro: a new series of one day, regional events that are specifically designed for professional Apple techs, consultants, and support staff. MacTech Pro Events are single-track, hotel-based seminars that are specifically geared to serve the needs of professional consultants, IT Pros and techs who support others on OS X and iOS. The first MacTech Pro will take place on March 4th, 2015 in Seattle.
MacTech Pro will take place in nine U.S. cities in 2015 including:
• March 4, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Seattle
• March 25, 2015 : MacTech Pro, San Francisco
• April 15, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Boston
• May 6, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Atlanta
• June 24, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Washington DC
• July 22, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Chicago
• August 12, 2015 : MacTech Pro, New York
• September 2, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Dallas
• September 30, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Denver
Using MacTech’s proven “running order” approach, MacTech Pro will pack in the maximum amount of sessions possible into the time available combined with the opportunity to talk to sponsors, network with peers and meet new contacts. Event topics in 2015 include:
• Deconstructing iCloud Drive: What a Tech Must Know
• Time Machine Deep Dive, and Fitting it Into a Backup Strategy
• The Professional Apple Tech’s Toolbox
• Using OS Resources to Diagnose Troubles
• Caching servers, DNS Tricks, and More
• VPP, DEP, and Under 13: How New Apple ID Requirements Impact You and Your Clients
• Productivity Tools: Best Practices and Uses of Microsoft Office
• Security, Viruses and Malware. It’s real. It’s now. You need to take it seriously.
• Managing Your Clients To Increase Productivity and to Optimize Revenue
MacTech Pro Events are economically priced, include the full day of sessions, lunch, breaks and access to sponsor tables. Those who register early can take advantage of the Early Registration and save $200.00 and pay only $299 to register for any of the nine regional MacTech Pro Events in 2015.
To honor the announcement, those that register this week can save an additional $50 savings for any MacTech Pro Event in 2015 — $249 until January 26th. EDU pricing for students, educators and staff is $199.
Additional information on topics, sessions, sessions chairs, speaker and sponsorship opportunities are available at http://pro.mactech.com/